Disaster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
if someone is interested to have the translate of this song "alors on danse" 442887 Welcome in Our Forum we are Glad that you're here Spamme DaRitschi newba-samaa!! if someone is interested to have the translate of this song "alors on danse" 594630
Latest topics
» Are we still alive?
if someone is interested to have the translate of this song "alors on danse" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 1:32 am by Mezume

» Been a while
if someone is interested to have the translate of this song "alors on danse" Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:31 pm by Midlife

» Sunako^^
if someone is interested to have the translate of this song "alors on danse" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 2:46 pm by xXSunakoXx

» Crypt v Peace
if someone is interested to have the translate of this song "alors on danse" Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:38 pm by Mezume

» pc gone again >.>
if someone is interested to have the translate of this song "alors on danse" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:58 pm by Midlife

» French
if someone is interested to have the translate of this song "alors on danse" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:55 pm by xXSunakoXx

» Bad news, good news...
if someone is interested to have the translate of this song "alors on danse" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:14 am by xXSunakoXx

» Mez SS Stall
if someone is interested to have the translate of this song "alors on danse" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:28 am by faloxx

» Some crying stuff and all of that
if someone is interested to have the translate of this song "alors on danse" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:25 am by faloxx

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
faloxx
if someone is interested to have the translate of this song "alors on danse" I_vote_lcapif someone is interested to have the translate of this song "alors on danse" I_voting_barif someone is interested to have the translate of this song "alors on danse" I_vote_rcap 
Mezume
if someone is interested to have the translate of this song "alors on danse" I_vote_lcapif someone is interested to have the translate of this song "alors on danse" I_voting_barif someone is interested to have the translate of this song "alors on danse" I_vote_rcap 
xXSunakoXx
Admin
DaRitschi
Midlife
Numbers
Angel
gadno
brokenalbo
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:57 pm

if someone is interested to have the translate of this song "alors on danse"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xXSunakoXx

if someone is interested to have the translate of this song "alors on danse" Empty
PostSubject: if someone is interested to have the translate of this song "alors on danse"   if someone is interested to have the translate of this song "alors on danse" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:29 pm

read the title XD and say^^
Back to top Go down
Mezume

if someone is interested to have the translate of this song "alors on danse" Empty
PostSubject: Re: if someone is interested to have the translate of this song "alors on danse"   if someone is interested to have the translate of this song "alors on danse" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:03 pm

can u pls tell sth more bout this song?Smile
Back to top Go down
xXSunakoXx

PostSubject: Re: if someone is interested to have the translate of this song "alors on danse"   if someone is interested to have the translate of this song "alors on danse" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:05 pm

well i can translate then youll see what this song is about ( i translate because i understand the lyric even the familiar word that web cant translate and also because im bored and i have nothing to do xD) so work on the translate?
Back to top Go down
Mezume

PostSubject: Re: if someone is interested to have the translate of this song "alors on danse"   if someone is interested to have the translate of this song "alors on danse" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:08 pm

If u dont have anything better to do Smile translate pls Smile
Back to top Go down
xXSunakoXx

PostSubject: Re: if someone is interested to have the translate of this song "alors on danse"   if someone is interested to have the translate of this song "alors on danse" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:10 pm

yay!! ok no problem maybe tomorrow ill post but do i need to send the french lyrics too?
Back to top Go down
xXSunakoXx

PostSubject: Re: if someone is interested to have the translate of this song "alors on danse"   if someone is interested to have the translate of this song "alors on danse" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:19 pm

lol i spamed the title like mid xD
Back to top Go down
xXSunakoXx

PostSubject: Re: if someone is interested to have the translate of this song "alors on danse"   if someone is interested to have the translate of this song "alors on danse" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:40 pm

for today i'll send the french version and tomorrow the translate^^

Alors On Danse Lyrics
Alors on d... (X3)

Qui dit étude dit travail,
Qui dit taf te dit les thunes,
Qui dit argent dit dépenses,
Qui dit crédit dit créance,
Qui dit dette te dit huissier,
Oui dit assis dans la merde.
Qui dit Amour dit les gosses,
Dit toujours et dit divorce.
Qui dit proches te dis deuils car les problèmes ne viennent pas seul.
Qui dit crise te dis monde dit famine dit tiers- monde.
Qui dit fatigue dit réveille encore sourd de la veille,
Alors on sort pour oublier tous les problèmes.
Alors on danse... (X9)
Et la tu t'dis que c'est fini car pire que ça ce serait la mort.
Qu'en tu crois enfin que tu t'en sors quand y en a plus et ben y en a encore!
Ecstasy dis problème les problèmes ou bien la musique.
Ca t'prends les trips ca te prends la tête et puis tu prie pour que ça s'arrête.
Mais c'est ton corps c'est pas le ciel alors tu t'bouche plus les oreilles.
Et là tu cries encore plus fort et ca persiste...
Alors on chante
Lalalalalala, Lalalalalala,
Alors on chante
Lalalalalala, Lalalalalala

Alors on chante (x2)
Et puis seulement quand c'est fini, alors on danse.
Alors on danse (x7)
Et ben y en a encore (X5)

that's...a lot xD
Back to top Go down
xXSunakoXx

PostSubject: Re: if someone is interested to have the translate of this song "alors on danse"   if someone is interested to have the translate of this song "alors on danse" Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:34 pm

now the english version (if you don't understand a word tell me ill explain^^)

Then we dance (x3)

Who says studies says work
Who says work says cash
Who says money says spending
Who says credit says claim
Who says debt say bailiff to you
Yes says sit on the shit
Who says love says children
Says always says divorce
Who says close relation says mourning because problem do not come only
Who says crisis says world says famine says the third world
Who says fatigue says wake up still deaf from the day before
Then we go out to forget all problems
Then we dance...(x9)
And now you tell yourself that its finished because worst would be death
When you finally believe that you takes you out of it when there is no more so then there is more
Extasy says problem, problem or music else
That takes your gut that takes your head and then you pray for it to stop
But it's your body not the sky so you fill more your ears
And then you shout more hardly and that persists..
Then we sing
Then we sing

Then we sing (x2)
And then only when its finished, thenwe dance
Then we dance (x7)
And there is more (x5)

well im done Razz hope that now you understand what this song mean^^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: if someone is interested to have the translate of this song "alors on danse"   if someone is interested to have the translate of this song "alors on danse" Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:53 pm

Yea cool 1 merci Good translation Allez on mange talala Allez on cour talala allez on eh well nice done lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://disaster.forumotion.co.uk
xXSunakoXx

PostSubject: Re: if someone is interested to have the translate of this song "alors on danse"   if someone is interested to have the translate of this song "alors on danse" Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:32 pm

thx^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if someone is interested to have the translate of this song "alors on danse"   if someone is interested to have the translate of this song "alors on danse" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

if someone is interested to have the translate of this song "alors on danse"
Page 1 of 1